24 Aug 2016

Challenge #261 - Back to School

Good Morning Paper Shelter Followers well its only days now before the rest of the children go back to School for the new year and of course a lot of little ones will be starting their first term, my hubbys grandson is one of these and no doubt it will come as a big shock to him as although most children enjoy the first day they dont always want to go back on the second, but we shall see how our little one gets on next time we see him. Anyway the theme for this week is "Back to School" and I hope if you haven't already got your cards made and sent to family and friends this weeks theme will give you the excuse to get ahead and create them.
 But before I go any further you nearly always catch me out as I nearly often forget to add the winner of our last Challenge and that lucky person picked by Random Org is:-

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
21
Timestamp: 2016-08-23 20:06:59 UTC
 Well done Crafty and congratulations and we now have a even quicker method
for you to collect your prize and that is by clicking on the "Contact" Tab at the
Top on the Tabs Bar it will give you a form to fill up with your of 3 digi images of your own choice and also will you add Challenge #260 in the subject bar and please don't forget to add your email address to make it easier for Veronica to contact you, and you must collect your prize by Saturday at the latest. 

 So now down to business as you know we are so lucky to have two wonderful people as our sponsors and they are Veronica and Pedro from The Paper Shelter and they are offering you a fabulous prize of $30.


to spend on their website The Paper Shelter but this is providing you have used one of their products on your card, this could be either a Image, Backing Paper or Printable you will find lots to chose from if you pay them a visit, they are also at very good value prices and no doubt you will find some that are on special offer to. But even if you do not use one of theirs they will still give you 3 digi images of your own choice so you cannot loose can you?
Please dont forget if you wish to enter several times that we limit this to 3 entries and at least one of them must carry one of our products.A couple of the girls in my Team are still on holiday and I am sure they will be back in 2 weeks time once the children are back at School, but the rest of the Design Team have done me proud and their cards are just stunning, I do hope you love them as much as I do.












Using Sport Star

Well Im sure you will agree with me that they have chosen some awesome images for this Challenge and I do hope they will have inspired you to take part in this "Back to School" Challenge and we look forward to seeing your entries in due course.


3 comentarios:

Fikreta said...

great DT cards!
Fiki

Anthony said...

I love my children very much! i want them the best education and future at all. But also i realize how difficult sometimes studying can be. I was learning and learning all my childhood and now i think that it wasn't so necessary, as my parents used to say me. So sometimes i allow my two sons not to do order https://pro-papers.com/au/homework-help-online .

Unknown said...

independence day 2018

14 august images

15 august wishes

independence day wishes

independence day Sms